Tuesday, February 21, 2012

20 Weeks!

Shirt: Billabong
Pants: Forever21
Watch: Fossil
Shoes: My beloved Tevas!  

Wren and I just got back from Las Vegas.  I always get home sick for the vacation once I'm back at home.  There is no one I'd rather spend time with than Wren, so being able to be with him 24/7 on vacation is 
THE BEST.  
He's at work right now and I miss him :(
Anyway, we had so much fun.  More to come on that later though!  
Let's just say that we are on an eating healthy only diet.  Vegas's food DID us in :)
You want to know the most exciting part of the trip though?  When we were sitting at the airport getting ready to board our flight to Vegas, I felt these distinct movements in my tummy.  I had thought for sure I had felt baby boy move weeks ago, but I don't think I had.  Right when I felt this at the airport I knew 100% it was him.  And he didn't stop moving the entire trip!  Wren could put his hand on my stomach and feel him, it was pretty amazing for us.  Baby boy must have been excited to get outta town already!  
This pregnancy is flying by so incredibly fast, I can't even believe it!  I'm 20 weeks which is already halfway.  Where does the time go?  I'm so excited to meet this little guy but it already makes me sad knowing how fast he'll grow up!  I also just got back from a doctor's appointment and we heard his strong little heart beat again.  
Such a little miracle he is!
I'm already SO in love!  
P.S.  Don't forget to enter The Pretty Factor giveaway HERE, cute necklace and earrings!    
P.S.S.  Isn't Wren an awesome photographer?  He took all of these pictures.  He's great with getting the settings right for awesome lighting. 

Photobucket
Linking up to Momma Go Round

Now for the...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....