Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busting at the Seams + Link Up

Sweater: Volcom
Vest: Brother's closet
Pants: Kitson 
Shoes: Charolette Russe
Watch: Aldo
Purse: Purse Party

So know one really knows how I was able to squeeze my tush in these pants.  It's a wonder they didn't split.  It's funny how everything on me has grown.  I feel like I'm busting at the seams.  Anyway, I figured I'd take one for the team and switch from my maternity Forever21 pants that I wear literally, every single solitary day, to a different much more uncomfortable pair.  

You know what we have been loving as of late?  Juicing.  We've been making fresh carrot and apple juice and I can honestly say that I feel 100% better.  I also think that baby is much happier judging by his punches and kicks shortly after drinking it.  I have a lot more energy throughout the day.  Funny how our bodies feel better with nutrients.
Who'd a thought?   
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy

Photobucket
Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on HERE!  CUTE JEWELRY!  

Now for the...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....