Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Glimpse

What a relaxing and fun weekend it was!  
The weather was incredible and we didn't have much on the agenda which is what I love.
We made big breakfasts like this everyday...
Hung out outside.
I discovered my new favorite drink...
Hello have you tried it?  If you like coconut you'll love it.
Went to dinner at the Blue Lemon for my mom's birthday with my family.
Dad and Wren!
(Side-note, my dad showed us his new drivers license, seriously the scariest thing ever.  You'd think he was a convict.  And what's even funnier, he accidentally put 5'01" for his height.  He's 6 feet.  Oh dad)
I told you their meals looked amazing...
Me with sisters and mom.  
I'm not quite sure what's going on with my eye...
After, we ran over to whole foods to get candy.
Is the weekend really over?  
So terribly sad...
BUT, so excited for the season finale of Bachelor!
Who do you want to win?
Or should I say, who do you not want to win?
Wait, I think I already know the answer to that :)
Photobucket