Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30 Weeks and No Teeth

Okay did you guys hear the story of the dentist who pulled out all of her ex boyfriend's teeth?  Apparently he broke up with her, and then a couple days later went in to see why his tooth was aching.  Well she put him under and rather than fixing his toothache, she pulled every single one of his teeth.  When he woke up, his whole mouth was bandaged shut and she just told him that was normal.  Well to his surprise, that was not the case.  All of his teeth were gone.  Can you believe that?  She will probably lose her license and go to prison.  I hope it was worth it.  I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about this article.  He obviously did something to really tick her off, and she must be completely out of her mind.  What we'll do in the name of love though, right?  ;)  You can read the whole article here
  
Speaking of love, I sure do love this little babe.  According to Baby Center, he weighs a whopping three pounds (feels like ten) and is the size of a cabbage.  He's my little cabbage patch guy this week.  He has started to do this thing where he wedges his little feetsies in the right hand side of my stomach and kicks them really fast as if he were swimming or something.  At first it scared the daylights out of me, but now I love it.  It's funny to think that that's something he learned and has liked and continues to do it now.  His wheels are already turning.  About two months left, I can't even believe it!
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy 
Now you know what time it is...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....

Photobucket