Tuesday, May 29, 2012

34 Weeks+Funnest Website+Link Up

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Ross
Necklace: Fashion To Figure 
Pink Ring: Fashion To Figure 
Guys and girls... let's talk about the necklace and ring I'm wearing shall we?  Fashion To Figure, a full-fashion company that carries trendy and fashionable clothes for plus size women as well as super fun accessories, was awesome enough to send me a gift certificate to pick out some fun items from their website.  The quality and look of everything I received are great and I just can't say enough good things about them!  Check their stuff out HERE, awesome bright colors for summer!
In other fun news, I am officially 34 weeks today.  Time flies when you're growing a human don't it?  I had a doctor's appointment and she said everything is looking great and that I need to take an hour rest every afternoon while laying on my left side.  I'd say that's the most sound advice this girl's ever received.  Done and done Dr. Thacker.  She also said I could, and will probably start, feeling Braxton Hicks contractions soon and that by my next appointment in a couple weeks I could be starting to dilate!?  WHAT!?  How am I this close already?  
And according to babycenter.com, this week my little guy is the size of a cantaloupe which is almost five pounds.
My little five pound cantaloupe of love.  Can't wait to meet this man baby friend of ours already! 
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy   
Now it's...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....