Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Wren + 32 Weeks + Link Up!

Man:  Found in a cave :)  Ha, that beard is getting mighty rugged.

Today is your birthday Wren.  I can't believe that we are 26 years old.  We have known each other since we were 15.  We're going on knowing each other 11 years.  
And now we're have a BABY!?
Insane. 
This birthday might not be the funnest because of the house, but next year will be off the hook.  
I promise.   
You are the hardest worker I know.  I can't even believe how many long hours you have spent at our house making it a home for us and this little babe.  After about a week of spending all my time there, I was worn out.  I couldn't do it anymore, me, the DIY lover.  But YOU, you have somehow worked on that place for going on a month straight.  Leaving work, heading straight up there, and working late into the night.  That is dedication if I have ever seen it.  Thank you SO much for all of it.  I can't wait to move in next week.  We are going to make so many incredible memories there and celebrate so many BIRTHDAYS there.
Happy birthday Jibbs, I love you so much!
And how insane is this?  Our due date is in less than TWO months!  WHAT?!  I can't even believe it and can't wait!
I want to hold our guy like NOW.  
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
Now you know what time it is...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....