Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hi, It's Radcliff Here+ Link Up

Hi Everyone,
Radcliff here.
Sorry for the picture overload of me.  I just think I'm pretty special and couldn't choose just one.  I pull some very funny faces so I thought I'd share them all so you could see them for yourself...
When mom took these pictures I was eleven days old so I thought I'd share eleven silly facts about myself:
1. I am such a sweet little baby.  Mommy and daddy keep pinching themselves hoping I stay this calm.  Little do they know... :)
2. However I am not calm when I poop or have gas.  Nothing makes me more mad.  My face goes red, my eyes go crossed, I grunt and scream, it's not a pretty site.  Although mommy and daddy think it is.  They're weird.
3. Mommy and daddy can't contain themselves when I pull my zoolander face.  My lips go as little and round as a cheerio and I open my eyes really wide and look up.  Ya, it's talent.
4.  I love sleeping on mommy and daddy's chests, although sometimes it gets really hot there and I wake up sweating.  Sheesh!
5. I am a very jumpy sleeper like dad.  Jumpin at just the silliest old things.  
6. I love smiling in my sleep.  Dreaming about heaven I suppose.
7. I open my eyes just a smidgen when I'm sleeping and roll my eyes back and forth, back and forth.  And then I pull a face where it looks like I'm trying not to smile at the same time.  That'll creep mom and dad out. 
8. Sometimes when I sleep I start breathing really, really fast.  It used to scare mommy, but now she finds it endearing.  Got her tied around my little finger.
9. I would nurse all day long if mom would let me.  She won't.  Bummer.
10. I like to pee on my face and on the piggy bank that aunt Allyssum gave me.  What?  The cold air makes it impossible not to!  Sue me!  
11. I can sleep a couple of hours in my swing, or about four hours on mommy. 
Again, got mommy tied around my little finger, because she let's me sleep on her more now that she's realized this :)
Hope you enjoyed.
-Rad Man
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE AMAZING EMAILS AND COMMENTS I'VE RECIEVED LATELY.  I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND TO MOST OF THEM.  THIS NEWBORN THING, ALTHOUGH AMAZING, IS VERY TIME CONSUMING :)
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....