Friday, August 31, 2012

Look What She Made

I have to brag about my mom for a moment...
At every shower I had, she would come bearing these adorable homemade gifts for Radcliff.  
I can't believe how cute they are!
Take a look...
She made me this adorable blanket...
It is so soft.
A diaper bag...
How awesome are these pockets?  Awesome...
She even made a matching wipe case...
I love it!
And then a car seat cover to boot...
How cute is everything?
Everywhere I go, people comment on her stuff.  I keep telling her she needs to start selling it.  Don't you think?!
There is also one more big blue and white polka dot diaper bag she just made so I can switch out diaper bags sometimes that is not shown here. 
Pictures to come soon because that one is super cute too!  
I've got one nice mommy!
Thanks mom!  :)