Friday, September 7, 2012

On Staying Home With Radcliff...

 Woah!  Sorry for the picture overload of us, I just think Cliffy Man looks so scrumptious in all of them I had to share!   Isn't he filling out quite nicely?  LOVE those fat little thighs.
I am feeling so terribly thankful today that I am able to stay home with my baby.  I know being a stay at home mom is not for everyone, but for me, it's exactly what I've always wanted to be.  I don't think I ever even realized this until I had Radcliff.  I had always hoped I would get to stay home with my kids one day, but never anticipated just how much I would enjoy and love it.  I went to cosmetology school way back when, didn't love doing that.  I graduated from something in college that I've often looked back on and wondered if I'll ever even use that either.  I've worked jobs that I never loved, and just always wondered when and where I would find my niche.  I know I have found it in staying home with Radman.  It truly is the best  and most rewarding thing to me.  
I think I've been thinking a lot  about this lately because I will be working just one day a week at my pervious job for a little extra money.  My sweet and adorable mother in law is going to watch Radcliff, and although I know he is going to be completely spoiled and so well taken care of by his Mema Hoo Hoo, it's still going to be so hard for me to say goodbye to him for eight hours.  I don't know if I'll be able to do it come Monday. 
But anyway, I'm so grateful to a husband who is such a hard worker and who let's me stay home with this babe.  Things are definitely tight right now, but it's so worth it to us.  We have a roof over our heads, food on the table, and most importantly each other.   
That's all we need right?