Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Outdoor Table Before and After

I have been wanting an outdoor table and chairs since we moved in, but everything I liked and was big enough to seat a whole family, was WAY too expensive.  Seriously, outdoor furniture is steep these days.  What's up with that?
Anyways...
I decided that even though we have been SO busy with projects, we were just going to have to add one more to our list.  I bought this table on KSL for $85 and let me tell you what, it wasn't pretty.  It needed to be cleaned, sanded, and painted.  Wren was not a happy camper, but like all of our exhausting projects, we love the end result...
We wanted something bright so we decided on the green and blue paint that we bought for $12 each.  We also wanted something comfortable so I went and bought a big thing of foam, cut it into the right sizes for each chair/bench, and covered it with outdoor fabric that I have been holding onto forever.  The foam was $14.
Not bad for a total of $111 right?
Plus I always look at the clock 1:11 so it's all good ;)
Look at the before...
Now you know why Wren was sad...
But it went from sassy to classy.
Let the BBQ parties begin!
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....