Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time

The other day as I was driving to my six-week postpartum check-up, Coldplay's song, The Scientist, played on the radio.  It struck me that exactly seven years prior, I was driving in that exact same place, listening to that exact same song, balling my eyes out because Wren was about to leave on his mission for two years.  I remembered the feelings I had that day of being so unsure of the future and not really knowing what was in store.  As I thought back to that confusing time in my life, I couldn't help but get emotional.  Here I was, driving to an appointment that signified I had just had a baby.  And that this baby was with Wren, the person who I was so devastated was leaving.  I thought about how incredibly happy I was and how sometimes it just takes time (seven years) to see the bigger picture.
Can't express how thankful I am for my little family and that everything worked out with Wren and I.
I couldn't have asked for a sweeter husband or sweeter father to my baby :)    
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....