Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guess Who Slept Through the Entire Night???

This little anchovie slept for, COUNT IT... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, almost NINE hours STRAIGHT last night.  I honestly don't even know what to do with myself.  At about 5:30am I woke up in a panic praying he was okay because usually he wakes up by then to eat.  I crept in his room all silent like and he was sound just as sound as a bug in a rug.  Well 7:30am rolls around and he is still not awake, so again, I creep in his room and what do you know, he is still sound asleep.  Finally around 8:00am he woke up.  I could hardly wait to bring him in bed with me to eat.  He ate and went right back to sleep all snuggled up against me.  He's been this way for about an hour.  
Hallelujah, amen, I think this calls for a celebration!  
BIG CELEBRATION!