Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Evie J, A Fun New Website + Link Up!

Turban/Scarf- Evie J, Bracelet- Evie J, Pants- Gap, Shirt- Old Navy, Jacket- Delias 
My cute friend just started her very own website called Evie J and I am so excited for her!
She has the cutest necklaces, bracelets, and scarfs.  She sent me this adorable Leopard Print Infinity Scarf (you know me well Jen!) that I wore on my head, and her sleek Heidi Rhinestone Cuff.  I love both of these items and they can be worn with so many different things.

Here are a couple of my other favorites from her site...
Buy here
Buy here
Buy here

You've really gotta check it out here here!
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....