Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013 + Link Up!

First, I'd like to share a little Mother's Day video I compiled of the fun day! It brings a little tear to my eye because this guy needs to stay my baby forever and because I just love everyone in both our families so much.
   
Now onto pictures...
Wren's adorable mama kicked off Mother's Day early (I mean, why would you not hello?) by taking us to get pedicures and out to lunch at the cutest restaurant, the Saturday before Mother's Day. It was so nice and so needed to get pampered and catch up with girls. She made everything darling and special as always! I am so terribly lucky to have married into a family with such incredible women that feel just like my own sisters and mom. I love you girls and you are all the best examples of mothers out there.
On Mother's Day, Wren woke up with Radcliff and let me sleep in while they prepared a feast for the queen (ME, ME, ME, ME!) We ate it outside and soaked up the gorgeous weather. Radcliff then went down for a glorious two hour nap so Wren and I thought, "What the hay?", and went and laid our white bodies out in the backyard. It was nothing short of amazing. Later, we went and visited my grandparents (they gave us a loaf of hot homemade bread, score of all scores!), met up with Wren's family for a picnic in the park, and then headed over to my parents for a big BBQ with lots of family and cousins. It was so much fun seeing and catching up with everyone! Radcliff was so exhausted from all the fun, he went to bed at... wait for it... 8:30!!! Wren and I really thought it was too good to be true. It wasn't. We had the pleasure of coming downstairs and watching a couple of our shows. I felt like screaming, "I'm back!" Shows are a big deal over here and we've maybe watched one all month due to Radcliff's disgusting bedtime of 11:00 pm. BUT, since Sunday he's gone to bed at 8:30 every night since then, I believe it's successfully changed. That right there my friends, was the best gift any mother could receive on her special day.

I LOVE YOU MOMS!
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up! As long as it's cool ;) Just have it be to a specific blog post.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share! Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well. We all love some comments right?
Link away....