Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Cutest Swimsuit I've Ever Wanted to Own + Link Up!

Kingdom and State's pop-up swim shop at the Koo De Ker Boutique, this past weekend, was a GRAND success! They were completely shocked at how many suits were sold (I'm not, they're adorable!) and had anticipated having enough merchandise to last through the summer and into Fall. But at the rate they're flying off the shelves, they're thinking they will only have enough to last the next couple of weeks. So... if you're interested in one, I would best be buying it now! If you do miss the boat, they will be for sale again come next February, 2014.
The event was so much fun and I had a blast taking pictures, finally getting to meet the owner (the nicest person in the world!), and trying on their swimsuits! They were awesome enough to let me choose a suit for myself, and here's the one I picked...
Kind of weird me posting pictures of myself in a swimsuit (especially when I'm pasty white)? Maybe...
But I had to show you all how incredibly cute this Bombshell Suit fits. At first I was hesitant on how high the bottoms came up (I've been loving this look lately, but wasn't sure if I could sport it). But after trying it on, and seeing everyone else who tried it on, it's flattering on any body type! Plus, this Mad Men crazed, 60's style loving girl right here, loves any chance she gets to feel like Megan Draper. So... you know, it works! I love all of their swimsuits though, and after seeing all the different ones that were tried on, you really can't go wrong with any of them. They are all adorable!
Again, they won't last for long, so run, run, run, and grab yours here today! Thanks Kingdom and State for the fun event and for the darling suit!
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy.
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up! As long as it's cool ;) Just have it be to a specific blog post.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share! Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well. We all love some comments right?
Link away....