Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Radcliff Turns ONE.... Whaaaa? + Link Up!

Well it happened. My baby has officially survived his first year of life. Is there an award for that? For Wren and I? We had no idea what the heck we were doing, but we did it and had a blast every second of the way. People tell you the first year goes by so fast, but really, it does. Way too fast! I remember right after I had Radcliff I thought, "How sad when it's next July and he turns one. I'll miss him being this tiny! Being my baby!" But honestly? I love every inch of his one year old self and he's still very much a baby. My baby! I didn't know a little person could be this fun! I love him so.

Wren took the day off work and we did fun things like make breakfast, go swimming, and throw a little bash in the honor of him. We had so much fun planning his little birthday party and a big thanks to all of our friends and family that made it so memorable! Before we head to the rest of the pictures, here is a video I compiled of the entire day. Enjoy!
(forgive our sweaty selves, it was hot)
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up! As long as it's cool ;) Just have it be to a specific blog post.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share! Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well. We all love some comments right?
Link away....