Sunday, November 24, 2013

HANAair Professional Hair Dryer Review!

Always have my little friend trying to "help" out...
About a month ago, I was contacted by Missiko to see if I would be interested in testing out their HANAair Professional Hair Dryer, by HANA. I'll be honest... At first, even as a girl who went to beauty school, I wondered how a professional hair dryer could really be that much better than your basic blow dryer from the grocery store. They both just blow air, right? But I was still excited to give it a whirl! It came packaged at cute as it could be. There were little boxes with various things in them such as nail files, bottles of hand sanitizer, an eyelash curler, little pink bags, a hair straightener travel bag, and mini pink roses. I knew this wasn't going to be your typical blow dryer, and let me tell you what... After using it for a couple weeks now, it truly is incredible! I cannot believe how soft it makes my hair. I've always had curly hair that frizzes up lots when I round brush it. It still frizzes a bit, but I could actually leave the house now before straightening it after using the HANAair blow dryer. I seriously would recommend this blow dryer to anyone looking for a high quality one! Thank you HANAair! You've made my blow drying experience that much easier every morning. Who am I kidding? I don't wash my hair every morning. But you catch my drift right? It's the best hair dryer ever. Go buy it!