Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Pea Coat Review, Dana-Leigh Apparel!

Dana-Leigh Apparel sent me over this amazing White and Grey Speckled Pea Coat and I haven't taken it off since. In my opinion, a lot of pea coats are either not warm enough or not comfortable enough, but awesomely enough (how many times can I say "enough" in that sentence???), this is neither of those. Because let's face it, style is just not worth it to be cold and uncomfortable! I also really love the material it's made of. It's high quality and will last me for a long while. Oh. And you know how some coats get those weird little lint bally things on them after awhile? This one won't. I had the hardest time choosing an item from them because everything is adorable! You've really gotta check it out. And... AND! Use code RUP20 to receive 20% off your entire order. How rad is that? As rad as Rad. It's just as simple as that! ;)