Thursday, June 26, 2014

Where's Wren's Crap Gonna Go!? ;)

If there's one thing I know for sure about our bedroom is that it's small, tiny, microscopic even! Okay, maybe it's not that bad. But like, we barely have room for the couple pieces of furniture that's in there and then take our tiny closet into consideration, and things get scarrrry. I don't know if you remember this post, where we turned a bedroom we weren't using into our walk in closet? Well, we have since converted it back to a room and after getting rid of more than half of our clothes, I have somehow been able to squeeze all of my stuff into the small closet in our bedroom (I think there should be an award for that!), and Wren's stuff is now in the closet of the bedroom that used to be the BIG closet. Make sense? Well when the new baby comes, we (me) are going to need to clear Wren's stuff out of that closet so the baby can use it, because that will be his room. This leaves quite the predicament... Where will Wren's stuff go??? ;) I have been looking online for solutions. I will save you (your crap) honey!
How awesome is this wardrobe unit from Revival Bed?
Or this Revival Bedunderbed storage bed frame?
Both of these options would be great solutions to our terrible, first world problem!