Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014!

This year we headed to Park City to trick-or-treat on main street. It was our first real family outing of four, and I have to say it was a success! I can't even believe how many people AND dogs were there though! I was thinking, an outside event? I'm okay to bring Everest, but then when we got there and saw the mad house that it was... I covered him in his stroller for dear life and we didn't stay for long. Fingers crossed he didn't catch anything! 

Everyone dresses their dogs up and it's the funniest thing ever. They close the road off and all the shops hand out candy. The weather was unreal and Radcliff had so much fun with his cousins and getting a little bit of candy. I do have to say he was the cutest dinosaur there!

When we got home, we ate dinner and headed out to trick-or-treat. Radcliff was so cute saying, "Trick-or-treat!", when people opened their doors and he was also a big helper (hurter), helping Mommy push Everest around in his stroller. We are still teaching him he cannot hang on the handles or else Everest will go doooown.
KISS! KISS!
 When we got home, Radcliff counted his candy and promptly did not have one piece. Just how his Dad is. How would it be to be born not really liking candy that much? I'll never know. Now I'm stuck with it and will be the only one eating it all week.
Nice.
I hope you all had a great Halloween!