Monday, June 1, 2015

Hiking Willow Heights with My Guys!

Tonight we went on, what has got to be, my new favorite hike. It's up Big Cottonwood Canyon and it's called Willow Heights. The Aspen trees were incredible and there was this beautiful clearing where we walked through a meadow and the views all around were just to die for. We ended at a lake and felt quite accomplished to have made it all the way there with our boys. Rad, man. He's the best little hiker ever, Like out-hiking me by a thousand times! And Bear? Mr. Pleasant no matter where we take him. I just love them so much. And Wren? Sexiest and kindest Daddy ever. Look at him using his muscles to carry both of the hood rats. 

I don't know if there's anything I love more than getting out in the beautiful fresh air with my little family. There's something so therapeutic about being tucked way up there and it helps you realize what the important things in life are. And living less than a minute from the base of the canyon is just the icing on the cake. We plan to hike all summer long up that canyon! Any other hikes that you'd recommend? I seriously love UTAH!