Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorites from Oprah's August 2011 Magazine

Whenever I flip through the pages of my magazines, especially Oprah, I find so many hidden gems I would have never otherwise found.  

Here are a couple I would like to share with those of you who do not read Oprah.  
Which if you don't, I really think you should :)

K don't you love these Saachi Marquis Bangles?   

I know I love me a good bangle!  These are only $31 with code OPRAH right now.  They can be found here.  I really like the black, green, and purple.

Have you heard of Amiclubwear?  I'm kind of confused as to why everything is so dirt cheap, but they do have some really cute shoes.

Take these for example....

So fun :)  And only $9.99?!!!  Ya I don't get it either.  
And if you spend $50 or more, shipping is free.  So basically you could get five shoes for $50 and pay no shipping.  Pretty funny, check their website out here.  

And last on my list are these organic chap-sticks.  I am a sucker for chap-stick and these flavors look delish!


Only $3 with code OPRAH.  They have even more flavors than shown above too so check them out here if you want.

Well I hope you have a great weekend!