Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Madness!!!

So since it's Friday and all and I am THRILLED beyond relief about it, I have compiled a random assortment of FUN things to kick off my weekend, and hopefully yours too.....

First up is:
This sweater from Sosie.  
$41.00, not too bad?
The slanted black lines are so fun.  I love the salmon shirt underneath too.  And her bangs.  And her makeup.  Okay fine, and her complexion.

I think these little owl shower curtain rings for $14.99 are so cute from ModCloth.
Spruce up your shower experience much?!

Okay look how freakin cute these boots are from Pop?  
AND they are on SALE!  Only $28.80.  I'm buying me a pair.  I have a feeling they will be the type of boots I wear all winter long until they are too gross to wear anymore....  
Flat, cute, warm, and comfy.  
What else could a girl ask for? :)  

Okay, I don't know exactly how I feel about these banana salt and pepper shakers from ModCloth.
BUT, I think I like them.
And then I think I don't considering they are $39.99.
Ha.

I love these tights from Chicwish for $14.90.

Why not add a little sass into your life?!  :)

And last for this Friday madness is this song:

We Are Young by Fun.
I'm already wearing it out :)
And I will wear it out all weekend too!
Wren don't hate....

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!