Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MY FIRST LINK UP & Fall LOVE & a Peacoat :)

Friday's weather last week was perfect.  
It was brisk and the clouds were low, drifting over the mountains.  
It was one of those nights that just felt cozy.  
Every time I'd look outside I'd get butterflies.
Fall has arrived!
So I thought it was a fine time to break out the coat.
I found this peacoat at Old Navy a couple weeks ago.  
The second I saw it I was smitten.
Yay for Friday weather last week so I had an excuse to bust the baby out.
I think out of any season, Fall is my favorite.  
Maybe it's because my birthday is in October, and as a child I felt an entitlement that the season was mine.
Fall reminds me of soup, hot chocolate, scarfs, boots, making cookies, and the mountains.
Or just hanging inside with Wren watching movies.
Whatever.Whenever.Wednesday Link Up Party! 
What are your favorite things about Fall?
I would LOVE for you to link up a blog post or anything from Pinterest or even a cool picture from FB of something cool ya did below. 
It can be Fall related or just WHATEVER!
I want to see what you've done, made, bought, cooked, or anything else that is near and dear to your heart.
Check back next week too, maybe I'll do it again.... :)
Link away babies.... 
Ch-ch-check them out and the links below out for some fun inspiration!!!