Friday, September 30, 2011

Sad Day....

I am kind of sad today.....
Here's why:
First off, my beloved long sleeve gray shirt that I am practically obsessed with and was so excited to wear now that the weather is getting cooler had an unfortunate mishap in the washing machine....
WTF?!
So depressed....

Next, I have been looking for a vintage looking couch like this for forever....
I LOVE the curvy back.
Throw some bright modern pillows on it and we'd have ourselves a masterpiece!
It was a killer deal at RC Willey since someone returned it.
When I took Wren to see it though....
...he said he couldn't envision himself being comfortable on it.
Bummer.
My dream was slaughtered.

And last, Wren left to go mountain biking in Moab.
I don't know why I get so sad.  
I got teary when I said bye to him and he'll only be gone a night!
Geeeeez.
I'll miss him for reasons like this....
He's my entertainment.
This is him imitating Steve Powell.  Apparently this guy has a whole website under the alias of Steve Chantrey consisting of songs he wrote.
"I can love you in a secret way...."?????
SUPER CREEPY if you ask me.
Here is his website if you'd like to take a listen.
My heart goes out to Susan Powell and her children, seriously it's so sad.  

Well this was a depressing post.
Good news though! Fun fun girls night plans tonight.
I'm ready to PARTAY and turn this frown upside down!
Have a good weekend!