Friday, October 28, 2011

HELP with My Blog Layout and Some Funny Wren Videos for Friday!

First off, go check out Ashley's adorable blog today.  You'll love it and I'm guest posting!  Whoop, whoop! 

Second...
I NEED HELP!
I switched my blog layout yesterday to have two side bars rather than one.  When I view it in Chrome it looks great, but in Internet Explorer, BOTH the left and right side bar move to the second or third post down, so they basically don't start at the top like they should.  Does anyone know why?  I will love you forever if you can help poor me :)  And can I just say I HATE Internet Explorer?  It's a deep deep hatred too.  If I can help you with one thing in this confusing world, it's to download Google Chrome this instant and use that as your browser instead... that is if you aren't already doing so.  For one and most importantly, my blog will look better ;) and two, it'll shave years off your nerves and hours off your day.  So use that, your life will dramatically improve.  PS I'm hire-able Google Chrome if you want me for your spokesperson :)  
But BACK to me, can anyone help?

So my blog isn't totally boring today, here are three videos for your viewing pleasure...

Warning:  This first one I sound like THE most annoying person EVER!  But I really was convulsing I was laughing so hard.  This is Wren trying on his Halloween costume last night...
I just think his retainer is the cutest thing ever, especially since he can't say his S's when he wears it.
Oh and don't mind my messy kitchen.

This next one is also from last night (we had a productive one).  Wren got his eyes dilated yesterday at the eye doctor so he wore his "kewl" sunglasses all night... while taking a nap, while working on the computer; I don't know why I thought it was so funny.
I think just because he looked so dang cool.
And last, I was looking through our video camera today and found the cutest video from when Wren and I first got married... Almost four years ago.  Time flies when you're having fun!  This is in our first apartment (hence the AWESOME ;) decor in the background) and Wren looks like a baby.  Love him.