Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We Are Business Savvy & Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up!

Wren and I are very professional business executives at heart.
We love to get up at the butt crack of dawn and spend hours getting ready for a long day at the office.
We are extremely confrontational, pay strict attention to deadlines, and love cubicles.
We enjoy feeling like professionals.
We ARE professionals. 
We say things like, "The economic downpour is critically necessary to this blubbering market."
We don't get any sleep.  Ever.  We love running on 0 hours of sleep, it creates better and deeper thinking.
We love meetings.  Obsessed with em.  We like being forced to sit there and shut up for hours.
On opposite day that is.

Because in reality we're really just a couple of schmucks... 
BUT COOL SCHMUCKS
...because when I was taking Wren's picture
I looked like this (maybe that's why he's barely cracking a smile).  And yes I was possessed by something cruel.  Precious me could never look this evil :)
PS I have a clay mask on my face so yes my eyebrows are hard and spiky.  Nice touch right?  

Me
ShirtDownEast
ShoesWhimsy
TightsForever 21

Wren
All ShirtsExpress


Now for the link up party!

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool :)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties....