Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday-Wear and a Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up!

So it's been awhile since I've done an outfit post... because it's been awhile since I've worn anything cute.  Seriously... you should have seen me the last couple weeks.  Scary.
But we had an xmas party to attend to so I figured it was time to get the hair did, bust out the makeup, and wear something presentable.  
Do we like this sweater?  I'm still debating...
Outfit
*Shoes-Madeline Stuart
*Sweater-Love By Design
*Jeans-Anoname 

Sorry for the cropped pictures, the big picture wasn't pretty on either, so I took the okay parts of each and left out the bad.  Brilliant right?  Even more brilliant that in a very awkward kind of way, my legs look like they are connected to my torso.  So cool.
And 15 degree weather is NO good recipe for good pictures, I'll just tell you that right now :)
Linking up to:

Now for the link up party!

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties....