Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Guess who is having a . . .


Well you guessed it!  Savannah is 14 weeks pregnant!!  This is Wren and this post is a surprise for her although I am going to have to get her to help me later to set up the link up party cause I know I won't be able to do that ha ha! It took me like 10 minutes to figure out her password to get in.  

I know Savannah is ready to tell her blog friends cause we took the above pictures just for this occasion. She looks gorgeous huh?!  Cutest pregnant lady ever.  Anyway I wanted to give a little timeline of things that have happened since the pregnancy.  

First was when she surprised me and let me in on the big secret.  She recorded it on her phone and of course I was busy editing my mountain bike video.  It is funny cause she was trying to get me to look so she said, "Look at these cute pants I got."  I didn't look and just said, "Yeah those are awesome!" Typical guy as Savannah would say. Then finally I turned and the below video shows what happened.   


Kind of funny how I suddenly started to talk like a woman.  My voice went pretty high, I guess it was just a girly moment!


Here is a picture of her at the first appointment.  Amazing how we got to hear the heartbeat!

It is going to be so much fun!  Savannah I am so happy we met and that you are bearing our child!  It is going to be an amazing experience and I can't wait for all that is to come!  Thanks for being such an amazing wife and I am sure you will be the best Mom ever! 
I hope you like this guest post and I hope these two chumps will be good parents!

Linking up to Momma Go Round and The Pleated Poppy.


Now link away ladies...
Rolled Up Pretty