Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Leopard+Red=LOVE & Whatever, Whenever, Wednesday Link Up!

So you want to know who is becoming an AMAZING photographer?
My husband. 
He has a great eye for lighting and really creative ideas.
He's also my blog's biggest fan.  He is always saying, 
"Sav, seriously you need to do more outfit posts and we need to take really good pictures for them so people like to look."
He checks my stats and comments everyday.  
I love him.
Anyway, I feel silly posting pictures of myself, but what the H right?  
I love looking at other people's outfit posts and Wren did indeed take some awesome pictures so here we go... 
       

These red boots are the long forgotten treasure in my closet.  They've been so lonely poor babies.  
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: ASOS
Red Boots: Nordstrom? I can't remember for sure, online shopping purchase :)
Leopard Scarf: Forever21 
Necklace: Vintage (from Grandma)
Watch: Fossil 
Clutch: Express 

I'm linking up with Momma Go Round and Pleated Poppy

Now for the link up party!

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away pretties.... 

Photobucket