Monday, January 16, 2012

Love US Please

We had a great weekend.

Dinner and a movie with friends and relaxing with my family.
Why oh WHY are weekends so terribly short though?
It's a cryin shame I tell you.

I had/am still having a very confusing morning.  As I was sitting in the tub I started to think about how fast time goes.  Crazy Wren and I have almost been married for FOUR years.  Wasn't our wedding day last week?  I swear it was.  Crazy everything that has happened in this short amount of time too.  
I still haven't grasped the concept of time.  It blows my mind every time.  
As I was thinking about this, I thought to myself, crazy I am 26.  But wait am I 26?  Or is it 25?
WAIT I don't remember how old I am!?  See I have always done this thing where I age myself by one year.  So when I was 23 I would tell everyone I was 24.  When I was 24 I'd tell everyone I was 25.  Why I do this, I don't know.  Well I'm about 70% sure I'm 26, but I just can't reconcile it in my head that I'll be TWENTY SEVEN this year.  It can't be happening. When did this happen?  
Mom, can you help?  Is your daughter 25 or 26...  Please, DO TELL.

Something else odd and peculiar...
I was cutting Wren's hair yesterday with THE WORST clippers EVER known to mankind and his precious curls (as he calls them) just kept getting snagged in the clippers and making this dreadful noise.  
Wren finally said, "Okay, is this giving me split ends?"
Since my life revolves around getting a rise out of my husband, I said, "Of course it is."
He said, "Okay, tell me then...  when can split ends be a good thing?"
Um... I don't think they can.
I think we're losing our MINDS up in here!

And I just have to say, WOW!  I logged on today and realized I have 400 followers.  What?!  ME?!  
Thanks to EVERYONE of you who read my blog and also who comment on it.  
You guys make my days and you are 100% awesome!
Photobucket
OH AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY GOING ON RIGHT NOW FROM SHABBY APPLE! 
IT CLOSES TOMORROW NIGHT!