Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fried Brain and Link Up

Dress: H&M
Sweater: Quicksilver
Pants: Forever21

Somebody's little laptop crashed, deleting everything from their computer, so that person had to download Picasa again, and new features were on that Picasa, so someone's been edit happy.  Can you tell?

I was telling my friend today, I have THREE major life-changing events coming up...  
1.  Having a baby (HUGE)
2.  Finding a house (HUGE)
3.  Quitting my job (HUGE)
All of these things by themselves would be a lot to wrap my little head around, but combine all three and I think my head might just explode!  I lay in bed at night trying to comprehend even just one.  Baby... thinking about how much I am going to love this little guy and how excited I'm going to be.  Will I be patient enough?  Will he sleep good?  Will he be able to nurse?  Will I be a fun enough mom?  Is labor going to kill me?  And I get tired...  But then why can't I sleep?  Because I'm on to try and comprehend the next major life changing event.  House... what back splash would look good in this house or that house, or would new carpet be that much?  Paint colors?  WHICH house is going to work out???  Get tired again.  But mind is still racing... Quitting Job... oh all the time I'll have, it seems I've never not worked full time, what will I do with the time?  All of the meals I'll have time to plan and cook, oh what a great wife I'll become ;)  Then that makes me tired. 
I want my brain to just stop thinking.  I think I have a problem.  Yes?
YES.
Well enough of that jibberish.

Now for the...


Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away.... 

Photobucket