Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snowed In

Last night was one of the first real blizzards of the season.
Wren got home from work, I canceled all of my prior commitments for the night, took a bath, and we ate and watched movies and ate and watched movies.
Saying it was an amazing, so needed, lazy night would be an understatement.
Chocolate covered gummy bears will be the death of us.
I promise you that.
 I also got lucky and somehow had every single ingredient for THIS recipe (that has never happened).  
These my friends are mac and cheese cups.
So easy and were pretty much bomb.
Bring on the blizzards Spring!
P.S. Has anyone ever seen Jody Foster's 1976 film called The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane?  We started it half as a joke last night, and both of us actually really liked it.
Here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure, and yes, I guess they did have trailers back then! 

There's just something so nostalgic about old movies isn't there?
P.S.S. Don't forget to enter the Thirty-One Giveaway HERE.

Photobucket