Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Look What I Can Do With Clay

So I was reading Delighted Momma the other day and came across this and this fun tutorial on how to make these bracelets and necklaces out of polymer clay.
Wren watched as I kept making more and more and more and more.  I'm kind of obsessed.  This clay is so easy to work with and who doesn't like playing with clay?  It's so fun!  So check out her fun blog.  You'll love every single one of her posts!
Let me know if you make a play date with clay too!?  

Don't forget to enter the fun giveaway I have going on HERE too!  Cute dream catcher!  

Photobucket

Now you know what time it is...
Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....