Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paint on the Brain

Guys, I think I am going crazy.  All I can think about is paint colors.  I can go over and over and over each room in the house like a million times, thinking about what color to paint it.  When my brain is done with each room, it starts over.  It's like a bad song on repeat.  SOS.  It's been keeping me up at night.  We just want to get started already!
Some ideas I'm loving right now...  
Whatever we do, I want to keep it really light so the rooms appear bigger since it's a smaller house.  
 And what better way to utilize all the paint samples we'll have?...
What are some of your favorite paint colors?  I would love suggestions!  

Now for A Girl Named Allie giveaway winner!
Using random.org, it selected...
who is...
Yay Lachellie!  Please email me at rolleduppretty@gmail.com and I will get your info to Allie.  
Thanks again Allie!  :)


Photobucket