Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wren's Birthday Date


(I know, the maternity pants and Tevas are just too much)
On Wren's birthday last week I surprised him with getting him off of work at noon.  We headed up to the house so I could see the finished floors.  LOVED THEM (pictures coming this week).  He opened his presents as we sat on the floor of the nursery and it made me so excited thinking of all the birthdays we will celebrate there in the coming years and the memories we will make.  
After, I had intended taking him to lunch at Christopher's Steak House, but by the time we got there it was past 2:00 and apparently they close down from 2:00 to 4:00... boo, who does that?  Anyway, we were starving so headed over to Astro Burger (I know, quite the upgrade, ha, but JUST as good!) instead and saw Avengers (worst movie ever, but that's a topic for a different day, I could write PARAGRAPHS).  
Friday night I got my game face on and we went and ate dinner at Christopher's Steak House and both loved it.  Baby likes steak and potatoes very much right now.  
It felt like the first real date we had gone on in months!  
So happy that you were born Wren and that we were able to celebrate your big day in TWO days!

Love you!