Tuesday, June 26, 2012

38 Weeks, The Babe-It's Coming Soon + Link Up!

Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Forever21
Hat: PacSun
Shoes: Don't Remember 

So meeting this little man is right around the corner.  I wake up at night and have myself convinced I'm going into labor even though I have no signs of it and feel completely fine.  It's just crazy that it could happen at any time.  I haven't been nervous for labor up until now.  And I think I'm just nervous that I'm not going to know when I need to go to the hospital.  I'm sure everyone who's had a baby is laughing thinking, "Uh, YOU'LL KNOW" cause it will hurt...  but it's just crazy because I still feel totally normal and fine.  I haven't gotten to the point where I'm uncomfortable like people say you get at the end and don't have any indicators that labor will happen soon.  Maybe that's why I'm nervous I won't know.  Who knows?  Not me.  One thing I do know (do you like how many times I can say know?  I do), the Babe-It (Wren's new name for him), moved pretty much from sun up to sun down yesterday.  I think he's ready to come meet the world already!
So... here's some questions for you mommies out there.  How did you know you were ready to have that baby?  Did it come fast?  Or slow, like days before?  Also, what did you pack in your bag to bring to the hospital?  I started my bag but don't know what the hospital will have and what I will need to bring.  Or what's something you wished you would have/wouldn't have brought?  
OR JUST ANY ADVICE PERIOD FOR THAT BIG DAY OR EVEN THE DAYS AFTER!???
I would LOVE your wise advice!
One thing for sure is, I can't even wait to look into my baby's eyes.
AGH!

Oh and THANK YOU for all the sweet and amazing comments on our maternity pictures last week!
You sure know how to make this big old pregnant lady feel good.  
I love you all!

Okay one more thing, anyone who knows Wren knows he sleeps frightened and anxious.  It's hilarious, I can't even say his name when he's dozing without him having a panic attack.  Well the other day I needed to ask him something and I didn't even know he was asleep so I said, "Hey Wren?" and he screams, "Theoretically", in a very panicked voice.
Oh man, that baby daddy is going to have some rough times over the next couple months getting woken up unexpectedly.  
Bless his soul.  

Now it's...

Rolled Up Pretty

Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....