Tuesday, August 28, 2012

6 Weeks and Gold Glasses + Link Up

Well Radcliff is six weeks old as of this last Sunday.  What a funny little dude he is turning into.  I promise you he could sit at my chest for a full 24 hours eating and it would never get old for him.  My little piggy.  I have been feeling quite popular as of late.  No matter where I go, Wren and Rad are on my 6:00, following me wherever I go even into the bathroom.  Privacy is something that I am slowly forgetting.  Rad wants my milk, Wren has ulterior motives if you catch my drift.  
My two, crazy, stage five clinger boyz.  
Speaking of these awesome gold glasses we're wearing (we weren't) Firmoo.com gifted them to us.  Wren and I can wear the same prescription so I decided to choose a pair that worked for both of us.  
How I love them so, especially on Wren.  That sexy man ;)  What do you guys think?  Do you like the gold
Go check out their glasses here.  They've got some cute ones!

Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....