Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby Girl Crumpets

Sorry for the picture overload!  I just thought they were all so cute.  Especially the ones of my baby.  But every mom is partial right?  Hollie, Wren's mom, threw the cutest baby girl shower for Wren's sister Willow on Saturday.  It was at Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro in Highland and it was perfect.  I highly recommend it.  
We were served croissant sandwiches (I could eat croissants for every meal, I kid you not, the buttery goodness is mighty tasty), frosted cookies, and mint brownies.  We felt like quite the ladies that we are :)  It went straight to my... Radcliff.  He had two critical blow out diapers while we were there.  Courtesy of lunch I'd assume ;)  Anyway, baby girl baby girl, come whenever.  
Radcliff's getting impatient already!