Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Radcliff Loves to Get Down with His Bad Self!

So I am working at my old job this week while my friend, who works here now, goes out of town.  For the last couple months I have been dreading this week because I knew how much I'd miss my baby.  He will have so much fun with Cha Cha and Mema Hoo Hoo (his grandmas) though!
Anyway, because I'm missing him a little too much at the moment, here are some cute little videos of him to cheer me up, and hopefully you up too!
  
He clearly loves to break it down...
 
Radcliff Dancing with Grandpa and Dad! from Savannah Withers on Vimeo.
 
Radcliff Dancing! from Savannah Withers on Vimeo.
 
Dancing at Eden's Soccer Game from Savannah Withers on Vimeo.
 
Radcliff at His Two Month Appointment! Baby SLIDE! from Savannah Withers on Vimeo.
PS I don't know what I hate worse.  Being in front of the camera, or behind the camera.
My voice is so painful to hear!  :)