Friday, November 16, 2012

Outside Exterior Done Right...?

Wren is thinking about stuccoing the outside of our house (one of the many projects we'd like to do, how could a list be so long?)
What's your favorite look...  
Light blue:
White:
Navy blue:
Gray:
As Natalie Imbruglia once said, we're Torn :)
Or any other suggestions you have we'd love to hear.  You can click on the link titled our place at the top of the page to see the outside of our house.  Make note though, those bushes in front of our house? Those are definitely gone ;)
Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway to win an adorable piece of jewelry here.  Because my post was so long that day, I don't think a lot of you realized it was a giveaway and because I made following Cheerfully Charmed on Instagram mandatory, I remembered a lot of people don't even have Instagram so I removed the mandatory options.  So go enter already!  But thanks for all the other incredibly sweet comments that day.  You guys are the BEST!