Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Cutest Jewelry On The Block + Link Up!

Sweatshirt: Gap
Hat: Forever 21
Gold Bangles: Outfit Additions
Don't you love the adorable bangles I am wearing?
(buy here and here)
Outfit Additions let me choose a couple items to review and, let me tell you, it took way too long to decide.  They have the most adorable jewelry.  Lots of gold and lots of color which I love.  Plus they have free shipping and free returns on everything.  Who can beat it?
  
Some other items I was debating...
Buy here
Buy here

Buy here
Isn't that last necklace perfect for Thanksgiving?
But anyone who is anyone knows Sav loves herself a good bangle.

Check their site out for sure!  They are kind enough to give my readers an awesome discount too.  Use code PRETTY at checkout to get 20% off all orders over $20 until Wednesday, November 7th, at midnight.  
You'll be sure to find fun, one of a kind, Christmas gifts.
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy 
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....