Tuesday, December 18, 2012

5 Months!? + Link Up

Have you ever seen anything cuter?  Cause I sure ain't :)
Where do I start with me sweet precious five month old baby?  Hold up... five months???  How did we get to five months already?  It seems impossible that's he's already this old.  How do I stop time?  I could have him stay this age forever and be happy.  Truly, I could.  He is just the happiest little baby, always smiling and laughing at his mommy and daddy.  He clearly thinks I'm the funnier one though ;)  In his eyes I'm a stand up comedian.  That makes two of us buddy ;)  He is the snuggliest little guy.  He still loves to be held like a little baby and stare up into my eyes.  He'll look at me as I sing him an entire song.  There's nothing as sweet as this.  He is so inquisitive and intuitive.  My mom told me before he was born that he was going to be an old soul, and he is.  He's just very calm and observant, taking everything in.  He still loves bath time with me every morning and then will take a two to three hour nap in his swing after.  He can sit up for brief periods of time on his own and he seems so proud.  He's just our little butter ball.  We honestly just look at him everyday and wonder how on earth we were lucky enough to get him.  HIM!  I just love hearing the words come out of my mouth.  I am obsessed with every inch of his chubby, ticklish, white, bald, little self.  
Pictures taken by my incredible mom too!  Aren't they perfect?

Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....