Thursday, December 6, 2012

If I Were Buying Wren a Present...

...then here are some things I'd have on my list:
Pinstripe Dress Pant Sweatpants
Source- Buy Here

Brown DARPA Hoodie
 Source- Buy Here

Joyride Mid Biking Shoe
Source- Buy Here

Snowbird Ski Ticket
Source
 
The Black Keys' new album, El Camino.
Buy Here

After going through our basement this last week (where we shoved everything that wouldn't fit into the living area of our house), Wren and I have decided not to give each other much this year for Christmas, and what we do buy has to stay under a $20.  Not only did we decide this after sorting through the nightmare, but I vowed to never buy any piece of anything ever again.  Period.  I'm sick of the crap.  BUT, say the Withers were not suffering from a situation such as this, any of the items above would put a big old smile on Wren's face.  Hopefully this gave you some good ideas on what to buy your hubby?