Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Baby! + Link Up

Christmas this year was somehow like five trillion times better with our little man at our sides.  Better, yet slightly more exhausting because babies who don't get naps can turn into basket cases at the drop of a hat. But every melt down was worth it.  As always, Wren's mom did the sweetest Christmas Eve devotional, with the theme this year being HEARTS.  We watched highlights from last year (3 babies!), and opened gifts.  We slept over, and Radcliff and I fell asleep during the new Batman.  The next morning, Radcliff got to experience his first cascading down the stairs on Christmas morning type of thing.  More gifts, a delectable quiche and smoothie for the road later, and we were off to my family's house to open presents.  Since my dad couldn't round up any actual stockings, he singly wrapped every single little gift that would have gone in a stocking and labeled them SS (stocking stuffer).  I don't think I'll ever need to buy another toiletry item again.  Like ever, and it was so fun having lots of little things to open!  We topped that off with more food (waffles, I had about 20 and honestly thought I'd been slipped a roofie) and then headed to my grandparents house where we spent time with them and extended family.  You think we're done yet?  Oh heavens no.  We had our final Christmas shebang at my Aunt's house with all of our cuzzies.  Radcliff was mauled, and it ended just as quick as it all began.  It was such a fun filled couple of days and we were sad to see them come to an end.  Radcliff survived his first Christmas and it's a little bittersweet to see it over so soon.  I can't even believe how much our families spoil us.  Not only with possessions but with love.  We are so lucky to have such amazing parents.  
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday week, and did something fun today to kick off the new year!  I can tell 2013 is going to be the best year yet!
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....