Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kingdom and State Basics, Check it Out!


Pants: Cotton On
Shoes: Whimsy
Fur Vest: Macy's
I don't know about you, but I am somehow always out of good shirts to wear underneath things.  Either the dryer eats them (they literally vanish), they have pit stains, or they aren't cut low enough for the shirt I want to wear over them.  So when Kingdom and State sent me over this basic cap shirt in nude blush to review, I was excited to have something to layer over.  I normally would not have picked this color, but have actually fallen in love with it.  Surprisingly it goes great with so many items in my closet.  I like that it's not white so I can wear it by itself as well as underneath things.  But my favorite part?  How low cut it is.  My biggest pet peeve is when an undershirt is cut right at my collar bone (hello Shade shirts!?)  Who wants to wear anything over that?  Not I.  
So check out Kingdom and State today and get free shipping with any order for a limited time only!  They have lots of other basic essentials to wear underneath your clothes.  
Another I'm wanting to get?  
This Dress Slip...
For the tons of dresses that I wear that are a little too see through for comfort. 

Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....