Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Important Things Like a Dress and PMS + Link Up!

Dress: eShakti
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Online???
Earrings: Aldo
EShakti is all sorts of awesome and let me pick out this adorable dress from their website. This dress fits me like a glove (as did the coat they sent me a couple months ago, see post here), due to the custom fitting they offer for any item in their store. I really can't say enough good things about eShakti and really think all of you should check them out!

Now onto more critical things like how I feel PMS creeping back for the first time since getting pregnant a year and a half ago. How dare it come back? Oh how it's been amazing not feeling like a psycho lunatic during certain times of the month. Things like purse straps and cords have really had my blood boiling lately. Get outta my way already! If I step in another water puddle on my kitchen rug from dropped ice in my clean socks... I will kill. I'm annoyed that I don't know where to put the dumb comas in that last run in sentence so I'm just not. Wren. Move. Radcliff. Boob. These are my irrational thoughts the last couple days. Wren just politely said, "Don't be an cranky PMSer anymore, k?" It's hard because, well, I don't mean it! Maybe I'll just get pregnant again. JOKE. Off to take a hot bath. Will probably be good for just about everyone in this house. Now pray the you know what that requires a thing with a big fat T doesn't come anytime soon now. Because that my friends, won't be good for a single one of em in this house.
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up!
As long as it's cool ;)
Just have it be a specific blog post link.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share!
Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well.
We all love some comments right?
Link away....