Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Deer In Headlights + Link Up!

Sometimes even when you have five million other things you're working on, you run into the cutest deer fabric and realize you have to make monogrammed pillows for your hunter loving friends as a house warming gift because they just moved into the coolest new house and who doesn't want new pillows for a new house? Sometimes run on sentences just fly out of my mouth too. Anyway, she loved them so I think the project I didn't really have time for was a success! Want to make your own monogrammed pillows? Just buy Steam-A-Seam from any craft store and iron them on! (as shown in this post)

Also, A Tad Monroe giveaway is still open on my blog from last week (I think I posted it at a terrible time, right before the holiday weekend) and not very many people have entered so your chances are good! Go enter here and win earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace!
Now it's...
Rolled Up Pretty
Link WHATEVER, WHENEVER up! As long as it's cool ;) Just have it be to a specific blog post.
I want to see what you've created, done, eaten, made, worn, or just think is awesome enough you have to share! Please visit a couple others who have linked up as well. We all love some comments right?
Link away....