Monday, November 4, 2013

Life as of Late in Terrible Phone Pictures...

Woah. I don't feel like I have posted anything in forever! Last week was slightly brutal over at the Wither's household. Not only did Radcliff scream for three nights straight with what we finally figured out was ear infections, I got my annual ear infection at the exact same time. Mine just have the best timing for stuff like that (ie, my wedding day, and our anniversary trip!) Add a workman banging and sawing while installing the tile all week to the mix (no beuno for an exhausted over-tired baby that neeeeeeded his nap!), and then of course no kitchen, things got pretty scary! Luckily, the only person Radcliff wanted was, "Daaaaayeee" (Daddy). One of the days in there I literally had nothing left to give, other than to my bed.. :) But boy is Radcliff lucky he has the Dad he does. Wren stayed home from work and rocked him all day and all night. It's the only way the poor little guy would sleep. Now that we finally figured out what was wrong and a couple days of antibiotics later, we have our happy baby back! Wren says he misses him being sick because he got to cuddle him so much. I reminded him how we didn't sleep for 72 hours and he took it right back. I don't know any other guy that can stay as happy as Wren does while not sleeping, holding a sick screaming baby for days on end, remodeling a kitchen pretty much by himself, and still working his normal job. Give me a W!?

But on a happier note...

Our floor is all in and being grouted today (I couldn't love a tile more if I tried!), the walls are painted and we have a million boxes of cabinets that are ready for us to start putting together. Wish us luck? I used to complain about cooking and cleaning my kitchen all day, but never again I tell you, never again. If I have to eat out one more time (asking every single restaurant what's gluten-free when they have absolutely no idea is going to kill me!) I'm going to wring someone's neck. So here's to being able to move our appliances and table into the kitchen so we can at least warm things up. Post coming later this week on some of the things we have picked out... 

And on another happy note...

We have had so much fun with family lately! As I look through these pictures, I think I've hung out with my dad pretty much everyday. Whether it's taking us to lunch, inviting us bowling, making us dinner, working for two days straight on the electric in our kitchen, picking up our new fridge, teaching Radcliff a thing or two about trunk-or-treating, or picking up our cabinets last night... He's been, as my mom likes to call it, Betty Freaking Crocker. Add in a screwdriver and truck and there you have it. Oh, and Radcliff is like 100% obsessed with him, but who wouldn't be? It's Dave Knudson!