Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Inspirations...

 

All of these beautiful table displays make me so excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I've been a little scared of how Thanksgiving will be different this year without a special coma-inducing something... GLUTEN. But I have been scouring the internet for gluten-free pies and this one looks delightful. I'll make it and bring it with me wherever I go that day and I'll somehow get through it! The rolls on the other hand? Well that's just plain rude! ;) BUT, I'll be one of the few ones that's not lethargically pulling myself off the couch. So it's all good, I guess!

This time of year, I can't help but think of all of the children who are faced with hunger while we are stuffing our faces with unlimited portions of food and worried about how we're going to decorate our tables... Guilty right here. It just isn't fair. I hope everyone can take time tomorrow to reflect on all of the good in their lives, even if you're in a time in your life where it's hard to see it! 

I am so thankful for such a fun, thoughtful, dedicated, and pleasant husband and father Wren is and for such an inquisitive, happy, sensitive, and smart little boy Radcliff is. I would consider myself one of the luckiest with just those two people in my life. But then add in all of the other wonderful people in my family, my dear friends, and all of the dumb little things that are so important to me... My bed, hot baths, chocolate milk, a running car, tweezers, heaters, living five seconds from Whole Foods, and most importantly, being able to afford food for my family. I have so much to be thankful for! 

Happy Thanksgiving!